Course: Business Transformation: From Bureaucracy to an Agile, Innovative, and Human-centric Organization
TIME & PLACE
Date: Sept 28, Oct 5, & Oct 12
Time: 7am – 11am Pacific Time
Location: Zoom (Virtual Course)
This virtual business course will explore how to successfully transform bureaucratic enterprises into fast, agile, innovative, and human-centric organizations. The current economy is characterized by rapidly accelerating change associated with the digitalization of the global economy. As a result, fast adaptation and new management principles are needed to stay relevant and competitive.
Corporations and large organizations currently feel pressure to transform their organizations towards new leadership principles such as example being agile and innovative, but lack a clear understanding of these principles and of the complex and systemic phenomenon of business transformation. In addition, they lack a blueprint as there doesn’t exist one. This course fills these gaps. The course is led by world-known instructors, known for their competence in the field of business transformation. Further, the course is packed with practical insights, deep first-hand experience, and eye-opening case studies and offers direct interaction between business leaders from companies active in multiple industries and countries across the world. Key to these practical insights will be CEO and President of GE Appliances a Haier Company, Kevin Nolan, as he explains how the RenDanHeYi management model was used to transform GE Appliances after the company was acquired. AlsoGoeser, from Bosch Power Tools will offer his insights and practical experience implementing the concepts of this course.
SKILLS YOU WILL LEARN:
– Identify and apply management principles of the new paradigm
– Understand and apply key components affecting a complex and systemic phenomenon such as a business transformation
– Main approaches to business transformation- bottom-up versus top-down
– The first 3 steps on how to prepare and start your company’s transformation
– Build a toolbox for how to continue and sustain the transformation process
Day 1: WHY
Module 1- Competing in the digital age
Module 2- Challenges & Opportunities for companies
Module 3- The Big Paradigm shift: Human-Centricity, Agility, Speed, and Innovation
Day 2: WHAT
Module 4- Excelling in the Big Four
Module 5- Industry Case Studies
Module 6- Paradigm shift & Transformation inside the Enterprise
Day 3: HOW
Module 7- Achieving the Big Four
Module 8- Leading the Transformation
Module 9- The Transformation Toolbox
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
– Forward-looking executives/business leaders who want to lead and successfully transform their organizations and businesses in the digital economy
– Educators and researchers who want to ensure to feature the latest management ideas in their teaching and research work.
– Consultants who want to push their customers to the boundaries of their present organization
“Digital connectivity dramatically changes the business landscape. This must-read equips leaders with game-changing knowledge and conceptual approaches for the future of business.” -Markus Bentele, Group CIO MAHLE International GmbH (Review for Janka’s book FUTURE LEGENDS)
Reviews from Janka’s speaking events: “Highlight of the conference” “Straight to the point practical experience. Awesome!” “Best speech of the summit” “Fascinating insights” “Entertaining, proficient and professional”
We hosted a 45 minute webinar on this very topic with Dr. Janka Krings-Kleibe, Jochen Goeser, Dr. Bill Fischer, and Dr. Annika Steiber which you can view to gain more insight into the value this course will bring you and any organization you are apart of. View Here