Course: Leading for Exponential Impact in the Digital Age
TIME & PLACE
Time: 7am – 11am Pacific Time
Location: Zoom (Virtual Course)
Drawing on decades of research and work with successful entrepreneurs and leaders of major companies around the world, this course will focus on the changing role and practices of leaders in the digital age. Specifically, you will learn about the Big Shift and about crucial methods & tools such as Zoom Out-Zoom-In, Dynamic Ecosystems, Powerful Narratives for change, as well as about how to accelerate Impact through learning by unleashing impact groups. This is a unique course for those that want to lead for exponential impact in a digital VUCA world. The second component to this learning opportunity is John Hagel’s follow up course on Dynamic Ecosystems which explores the untapped potential of using ecosystems as the main driver of exponential growth.
The concepts of this course will be reinforced with case studies presented by the industry professionals who were there. Currently we will have Technical Director of the office of the CTO at Google, Adrian Otto. Adrian Otto will present the case of Google, and how the Google model uses different words but the same ideas as in this course to stay ahead. Also joining this course will be Chief Communications Officer of GE Appliances, Antonio Boadas. The case study of GEA will be unique as the company has used the RenDanHeYi management model to transform their management and organization. Both of these studies will reinforce the value of this course by showing how success in different organizations, and markets can come from the same management ideas.
SKILLS YOU WILL LEARN:
– How to develop leadership practices that increase the potential for exponential impact in a fast paced, uncertain environment.
– How to create more focus on metrics that will matter in the future.
– How to orchestrate an array of resources (ecosystems) to accelerate learning in the form of creating new knowledge necessary to anticipate the future and achieve much greater impact.
– How to unleash the potential for exponential impact by pursuing new approaches to strategy and overcoming the immune system that tends to resist change within existing organizations
Module 1 – The Big Shift
Module 2 – Looking ahead: zoom out/zoom in
Module 3 – Focusing on impact that matters
Module 4 – Pursuing leveraged growth & orchestrate for impact
Module 5 – Crafting inspiring institutional narratives
Module 6 – Catalyzing dynamic ecosystems
Module 7 – Accelerating impact through learning
Module 8 – Cultivating passion & Unleashing impact groups
Module 9 – Deploying learning platforms
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
– Forward-looking executives/business leaders who want to lead and successfully transform their organizations and businesses in the digital economy
– Educators and researchers who want to ensure to feature the latest management ideas in their teaching and research work.
– Consultants who want to push their customers to the boundaries of their present organization